Allah Maha Baik

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Stunning Tanjung Pesona


Well, hello, you know what? the most annoying thing is when I can't get connected to wireless nor modem in one place.

Frankly speaking, I really would love to share you about the second place I have visited for teacher training. It’s quite near from Belitung actually, a place we call Tanjung Pesona in Sungai Liat, Bangka. Should I say wow first? Yeah, sure, it’s such a wonderful stunning place to have a honeymoon :D. But, see I have been here for learning, what did they say? Learning to be a better teacher who has a good competence and capability in English and teaching methods, ugh, whatever. It’s on November 25-29, 2013.


Despite of the fact that my mood was not good, I have enjoyed this place a lot. See, although the teachers and I came late at the first day, we got a beautiful room that straightly faces the beauty of the beach. It’s like dreaming you know? We even imagined to wear a gown then take some poses in the stairs or around this amazing view. Ah, I wish I could attach the pictures here.

There are always many things to learn. It’s like feeling the breeze when you want to feel it. I mean when you feel it then you will get something to dig up, but when you ignore that surroundings, you simply let every aha moment away then busy with your own unimportant thought.

Well, well, the goal of a training is always about gaining various new ideas and knowledge, but still having fun has become a part that is quite important. Let me show you how we enjoy our time being here, 

Swimming and screaming in the sea, ah, see these seven dwarfs, oops seven angels were swimming in the edge of the day,

Hey, where were the two angels? :D they were still running to join us. 

And, here are our fine dining,
After dinner, it must be singing and or dancing program. Many of us are good at them. Well yeah, I've got to take my lunch first, see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment