Allah Maha Baik

Friday, November 15, 2013

I am angry

Again and again, I meet this kind of people. I wonder why are there many people who don't want (know) how to do their jobs? Is it a legal way being that proud of being a former one then let the new generation does then s/he can copy paste her jobs? Or it is a right time to say "enough for me to learn"? How could?

How could we call them professional if they don't even know what to manage about their jobs. Those who say I am too busy to do all the administrations or those who are proud using foreign language (their major) but do a lot mistakes without being afraid, and no willingness to learn and to fix their mistakes. Again I wonder.

Sometimes I think, maybe it's the institution who let their students get their bachelors so easily, formally graduate as long as they already done their researches even though in many cases the researches are also fake, another copied work, agh. I hate this. I hate all those lazy people who are going around in this world, especially those who are too much confident about that stupidity. Ok, enough, my mood has turned into a huge anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment