Allah Maha Baik

Friday, November 8, 2013

Love Today? No Doubt :)

What a hectic day.

The school is going to hold a huge event tomorrow so that everyone has been busy this week, especially today. We are not only preparing the things but also making sure that every single thing is alright. See, I had to spend more than two hours cleaning all the goblets this morning, arranging them in the right order then wandering back and forth. Not only that, I got to go to the market, looking for a lot of medicines and healthy stuffs. Hey yeah, I met many policemen in the street, twice actually. They examined the licenses document, thanks God, I could pass easily (sstt...I forget to re-register my driving license, ugh my dad will be angry if he knows this).

After school, there were still many tasks to do, I had three sessions of English course at home, means shorter break and rest. Besides, one of my student would like to consult the agenda in English since she is going to be the master of ceremony tomorrow. It merely reminds me to the moment where I used to deliver some sequences of events. Ah, I was good at that thing at that time :') We arranged the structure of the sentences together, choosing the best ones to be presented. 

Teaching and sharing are always fascinating as long as my condition is good. Ow yeah, I got a piece of birthday cake from my cute student because her daughter celebrated her birthday, and it's her mother's cooking, nice. It's like a cup of water in the middle of this busy day. Eating the cake till the last piece together was awesome, oase uh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment