Allah Maha Baik

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I Hear Your Voice

I've just watched another stunning Korean drama, "I hear your voice". I was not interested at first, see the tittle is not attractive and rather silly actually. Sometimes, Korean dramas or songs use somewhat odd expressions to entitle their works.

This was recommended by my sister. She said you are gonna love this film, so I watched the first episode than simply forgot it for a long time. I was not sure that I would love it, also I had many schedules for earning my living.

Let me say, this drama is fantastic, especially for those who want to enrich their knowledge about law. There are many terminologies and law cases, so finally this film could kick my stereotype away. The story was begun by the childhood of the characters. Everything was started in the court, the whole life of this film.


Here the main character of this film. Jang Hye Song, an attorney. She is really messy woman (ugh, do I live like her), she eats various instant foods, never cares about household, and really love being single. She can't easily passionate with her jobs although she studies hard for being what she wants. Her job is simply boring because she prefers to feel that way until she becomes a government lawyer and meet Mr. Cha, who is energetic about working, she changes.. Well, should I say some people don't really work in their life, especially those who can get monthly salary without being controlled whether they work or not. Hmm... In positive side, this woman loves her mom much in different way of course, until her mom dies because of the revenge of a mad man.


Ms Seo, a public prosecutor. If we look for the first glance, she looks like a perfect woman, ever. She is raised in a very fine family. She is cool, smart, and tidy, and no wonder she is beautiful, arrogant in some ways. But, you know, almost in Korean dramas this type of lady will be defeated by kind of previous one, messy, silly, but pure. I love her character by the way.

Ah ya, there are always the princes, and the good news is Korean is fair, there will be two men if there are two ladies :), that's not the important part of this story.

I love this film, that's why I spent my two nights to watch instead of finishing my semester duties :D, but I thought better for me to finish this first than I can come to another work, aha that's my excuse. I am always amazed by the way Korean people promote their countries through art. See, almost everyone knows their drama, music, or fashion. They work hard for this (I read it in a mag I bet). Hmm, is our country known by Korean? ah, that's a ridiculous question in this Saturday night. Well, for you who plan to take law as your major, just watch this movie for your references :), enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment