Allah Maha Baik

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nelson Mandela

Another figure has just passed away. The world feels lost because this person had devoted his life to the humanity and freedom. I have heard, read his name since I was a kid I bet. He has been so popular because of his struggle for his country.

I am always amazed by the presence of this kind of great people. See, how many people died and left others memorize them a lot? Not only that, but they also leave their spirit to those who are being left. Isn't that a graceful idea of dying? Ugh, make me think how can I choose the way I live and go forever. Nothing is easy. For being so, I am sure these guys didn't mean themselves to be remembered or other kinds of human awards. They worked beyond that. While living in this world seems getting harder, I mean being sincere isn't so simple.


Ah ya, I love his quote about education. Surely education is the best weapon to change the world but (there still but here) it takes time and patience. A country (city/ town/ area/ family/ whatever) will become greater and cooler if it has a better education in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment