Allah Maha Baik

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

X MIPA 1: Introduction

I was so happy when I checked all your works. You guys made the dialogue very well although it was your first time. You made the conversation in the hotel, restaurant, university, bank, airport, and bus station sounded real.

I found many grammar-errors but that's alright. Here is the best group I would like to announce.

The best idea belongs to "Airport Group".
The best acting goes to "Bank Group".
The cutest expression belongs to Nurul Awaliyah.
The best English talk belongs to Calvin.

Here is the "Airport script", I rewrote it in some parts. Check this out:

(Zeba, Aji, and Dennis are waiting in the airport. Then Ningrum, Dela, and Niko enter the waiting room and sit behind Zeba and friends. Minutes later, Ningrum notices that it's Zeba, her old friend)

N: "Excuse me, you are Zeba, right?
Z: "Yes, I am Zeba. Are you Ningrum?"
N: "Yes, I am. Do you still remember how close we were in junior high school?"
Z: 'Sure. How could I forget that? Long time no see. What's up?"
N: "I'm alright. How are you?"
Z: "I'm pretty good. Hey, who are they?"
N: "I forget to introduce you, it's my friends, Niko and Dela. Hey, don't you remember Dela?"
Z: "Oh, Dela. Hi, what's up?"
N: "I am okay. You looks more beautiful now?"
Z: "Are you kidding? By the way, this is my friends. He is Aji and this is Denis."

D: "Hi, my name is Denis."
A: "I am Aji."
N: "Zeba, your high school is SMA 2 Palembang?"
Z: "Certainly.
A: "Where do you come from?"
Ni: "Our school is in Belitung."
D: "Belitung is famous with rainbow city, isn't it?"
De: "Of course. Where are you going?"
D: "We want to go to Prambanan for our history tour."
A: 'Next to Borobudur."
Z: "How about you?"
De: "We already wanted to go home?'
Ni: "We attended the socialization on Indonesian culture in Bandung."
A: "Zeba, we have to leave now. that's the call."
Z: "Oh yeah, Ningrum, Niko, and Dela, we are so sorry that we have to go now. Hopefully we can meet on another occasion."
N: "Yeah, nice to meet you. Be careful, don't forget us."
Z: "Keep in touch."





No comments:

Post a Comment