Allah Maha Baik

Monday, September 9, 2013

Pamphlet: My Apology

Dear my sweet students ever, wherever you are.

As I promised you this morning, I would like to announce the best pamphlet here. But... I have to say sorry for you guys, I just entered my room at 6 this afternoon then prayed. I immediately looked into my bag and of course (I want to) let you know that announcement, but unfortunately, I didn't bring them (Oh God), they are staying quietly in my locker in our school.

I have my own reasons for that. Today was such a busy and hectic day, that I had to stay till 4 P.M. at school, doing many important things including designing "The Upcoming English Club Project" for us.
So, I should say sorry one more since I promised you. Promise means promise. I will (surely) post them tomorrow at my spare time. It will be around 10 in the morning, so please forgive me and check the announcement after school.

Your Lovely Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment