Allah Maha Baik

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Presenting in English

I was accidentally invited to attend a short workshop last week in Tanjungpandan.

The topic is how to present in English using easy ways, of course I was curious about what it would be.

Well, after listening carefully to Ms. Murni, the head of English Department in one private university in Indonesia, I could say "Oh, God, this material is familiar, but where is it being saved in my mind, my memory?" I said before, the more you are lazy to learn then to apply your knowledge, the faster it will leave you.

Let me share the material here. It's such an easy one, since it's only conveyed not more than one hour.
She called that easy way as a "Presentation Building Block", then divide it into seven points, which are:

1. Greeting
2. Name and position
3. Subject
4. Objective
5. Main parts/ outline
6. Ground Rules
7. Link to start

I am sure it was one of my Speaking class material long long time ago. Yeah nowadays SMA students need to learn how to present something in English since some universities make this as their requirements. Let's learn together :)




No comments:

Post a Comment