Allah Maha Baik

Friday, October 25, 2013

My Favorite Student

After being chosen as the most favorite teacher several years ago :D, I decided to have my favorite student as well each year. It doesn't mean I give more (special attention or else) to this student, but I just love the way she/ he does.

I am going to tell you my fav one this year. I have just met her last month, but she has become my most dedicated student among others. She is the cutest, "unyu-unyu" little chubby girl. She is a second year student of elementary school, not my senior students, but my private student. Actually, I have taught from morning to evening recently, to be busy, to share more, to do (whatever) I can do to grow gracefully.

Alright, let's get back to my little Gaby. She comes to my house twice/ three times a week in the evening. She comes on time, sometimes in time, in her flowery gown or cute casual blouse. She always brings her Hello Kitty stuffs, bag, eraser, books, or many other that sweetie dolls on it. She will sit silently, answer my greeting, then asks me many questions then. Not only that, she also brings her colorful pencils or pens that I have to sign her book with different color each meeting. 

I was surprised when the first time she asked me, "Do we have homework, ibu?" (Well, she still calls me ibu although I have asked her to call me Miss Winda or mam like other students do). After that night, we have homework for each meeting. She has a special book for that, means she loves to write many works there. Okay, she is not only a diligent, innocent, and cute, she is also easy to catch my explanation about the materials. She only needs once or twice sometimes then she will remember the lessons very well. Hm, she is not like my early elementary students who loved to jump and run back and forward, but of course she is just a kid that sometimes she does something weird for me.

Teaching younger students has taught me how to be "more like a mom than a teacher".

No comments:

Post a Comment