Allah Maha Baik

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Science-Based Learning

Welcome to a new smaller class where the participants are divided into 6 classes, means fewer people, more closed friends. I met some new teachers that I haven't met in these two days.

Well, today is fun, today is talking about the technical stuff of science based learning or scientific research in detail. I even can't take a breath that a lot since it's such a busy day, but for writing blogs :D. Actually I have done my part of our small projects, so while others are working, let me share a piece of cake I have gotten and saved in my mind.

After getting sort of explanations and descriptions about science method from the humble master tutor (He is just humble, smart (Dr), and handsome :D, I find a light in the long darkness of science stuff. Aha...I m not serious about that, I am still confused about many.

We have been practicing, looking at another ease of doing or making a project. I am definitely sure this method is not always applied for science lesson but also others, my subject actually. That's why there is a new approach this era called Scientific Approach for supporting 2013 curriculum. Science combines many lessons. Isn't the purpose of this is to make students think critically or help them ready to solve their problem in scientific ways. Certainly they will need that. I am imagining what I can do when I get back to my lovely classes, simply miss my students.

Ugh, my friend is calling, I ll be back to tell you about this in formal illustration as soon as I can get connected ;)   

No comments:

Post a Comment