Allah Maha Baik

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Who is gonna be a leader?

Monday, September 30, 2013 at 3.30 p.m.

As I said, I have been waiting for the pictures and videos taken by Bayu, but I am sure they are still staying safe in Bayu's camera somewhere in his house :) I only have two pictures of you which is not exactly represented our activities on that day...ugh




Here is the story of EC third meeting. We were about to choose the leader, a kind of simple structure for this small and newborn organization. Tri, Thea, and some other students were absent, I wish it won't happen again.

Before voting, we were doing sort of campaign flyer, everyone made his own campaign for somebody s/he trusted to be responsible to manage and lead this club. Well, yeah, that was quite amazing since most of them chose the one who was not in that class. They believed that their candidates could run this club better and survive.

Alright, then came the result. The voting pointed Thea as the leader, Tri as the secretary, Erlinda as the treasure and others who are still being arranged by Thea. There was no speech from those who won bacause they were not there. So, we agreed to discuss a little bit about what are we going to share and do here.

The topic of our discussion was "If I am a leader of EC, I will..."
I asked everyone to think about ideas that we can do together. I was surprised for the ideas were great and somewhat unbelievable. I still remember when Herfendi said he wanted to bring snacks for other members, or hold cooking show or something like that. And most groups agreed to travel outside, to refresh our mind once a month or more. Let see the atmosphere later. Can't wait for the other meeting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment