Allah Maha Baik

Saturday, October 19, 2013

OPSI

I am not talking about "option" in general, it's just another new terminology that I have just met in this program.

Most of students work are about applied science, so the director asked more about pure science or social. Ah ya, I am asking myself about the difference between both science above, then I get a short answer. Basic science or the pure one is including Math, Biology, Physic, and Chemistry. While applied science consists of these fields, such as Ecology, Machine and Electronic, Informatic Well, I am amazed that there is a special space for language, literature, and art. Should I say wow? Although I still don't exactly know how is the form of this kind of research in this field.


the selections process:

  1. Presentation (Students may use Indonesian or English, English will be better, he said).
  2. Poster and Exhibition.
  3. Assessment.
Assesment:
  • Students send the result of their experiment or the report.
  • Juries select the best work based on some criteria decided before.
  • Students who are selected will be invited to come to Jakarta for another selection steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment