Allah Maha Baik

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

At Soetta: Those Memories

Life is not always about many pieces of memories we have made throughout our journey, but the memories are exist. They can simply come and go, depending on how important it is in the trip.

I m here, sitting at the corner of this crowded and hectic airport, waiting for my next flight, such a boring and tiring stuff if I can't control this. I was just sitting before the idea of writing emerges. This airport showed me some pieces of events that have built me, myself. It was not only once I am here, but a lot.

The first time I came here was February 2009. I can't forget this one since that was my first nervous flight, ever. My friend and I came to the airport really early in the morning because we were afraid of being left, :D that's silly. We sat in the airport for hours and nobody was there. Right after that, I came to this airport many times for different destinations and purposes. Sort of names, friends, are also involved. Everything happens for the first time, looks hard, like you are going to jump into trouble in each minute but after that, it's relief that we get.

I don't like waiting, surely I don't. In fact, in some conditions, I have to. I was not patient, and I am still not by the way. It's amazing when I can wait for something patiently. But, in this place, I can see the oblivion. The seat where I sat, the mosque where I killed time, the people that I met. See, how in certain situation, we simply can't deny, waiting is the only choice.

Walking from one terminal to others is common. I prefer walking instead of taking the shuttle bus, just to convince myself it's not a long journey. I am going to pass every trip safely and ehm patiently. Barely comes to my mind an awareness, that I ma getting older. I have walked through all the terminals here, most of the gates, and every waiting corners and rooms I can take.

Let say life is a trip, a short journey of experiencing various things that we have chosen. Not everyone meets other people like I do, nor I don't meet other people as many as everyone :D, it's more complicated to say at last. Like today, I met several nice and beautiful women from Solo, a student, a teacher, and a doctor. They are great.

Ah ya, it's nice to find Ramadhan is not only a label around here. Although it still easy to find people (I don't know what religion they have) eat in many corners, they tend to do that in a private place, not everywhere. Then, I found there are still many people did duha, did tartil in the mosque, and looked hungry (they are fasting likely). Being a good person is always difficult um? But look, those women are still consistent of being a good girl even though this world already opens for strange choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment