Allah Maha Baik

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Another SMA

At the first time I taught formally (I mean after getting my degree) was in SMA or Senior High School in front of my parent's house. Then I joined the test and got my destiny to move to a new strange place, ever, for the entire of my life. I traveled a lot before but it wouldn't be similar with staying in a new island for a long uncertain time.

Then, here I am. Having myself in this place was not that easy at the first but now I have tried to be calm (trying so hard) of making myself feel convenient, survive.

As I told you, I got the magic paper last week, means I gotta move to another school (another SMA) this time. This school is so much bigger than the previous one since it is located in the center of this lovely town, Manggar. The school has 22 classrooms, labs, library, mosque, canteen, school yard, etc, completed I guess. Some people say it's a favorite school in this area. All I know, this is the oldest school around here. so, it might be possible.

A lot of teachers, a lot of students.. (Hmm, my work time surely will be longer than before). Should I say hooray? Who knows uh? What will happen then? always do my best, wherever I m.

No comments:

Post a Comment