Allah Maha Baik

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Never Regret of Learning A New Skill

Who denies of becoming a person with many various skills? Nobody, even somebody like me who has limited one.

Well, obtaining a new skill isn't an easy matter. Although I often blame my getting older age, but I am sure it isn't always about it, maybe it's my mind that is turning and spinning around which makes me hard to learn..ugh come on focus.

At once, I have ever imagined becoming a lady who plays some musical instruments, does some other brilliant and complicated thing like being a tailor or sailor as well :D. Then, I changed it into if it's not me who can do everything, why don't I find somebody who is able to? I am talking about finding a husband who knows everything and I know it's totally silly and odd :D

Look, I have learned to drive many times but I always can't make it well. I have no idea why, is it because I still don't have a car, or what's going on my mind? I am not a that bad learner in some cases. But, driving is difficult, thousand more difficult than learning English I bet. The skill of focusing in many tools at the same time, your two feet work together, hands, eyes, and don't forget your brain. Then, I saw many people can learn it easily even though they don't study well in school (See...they are smart).

It's like I want to say, hey, why didn't I learn all the life skills before? When it was easier to achieve? 

No comments:

Post a Comment