Allah Maha Baik

Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Magic Paper

Have you ever got such a magic paper which turned your life entirely? I have, and I can't say for sure whether I am happy or not because of this stuff. 

It was Last Wednesday when when I got a phone call from a number. Of course I did not know exactly whose number was it. Then, she introduced herself quickly then told me what's going on that day. "Did you get the paper?' She asked me. I walked into the office on the break time then found what she meant on my table. It was a usual paper actually, within a common envelope. Then I found how magic it was. It has changed the story of my life, part of it.

It was written there, I have to move to another school in this town. The school is located far from my previous work place. See, I have no idea to be happy, to be sad, all I know is I am confused about what to do, how, and where to start. It's like my life was screwed up in a moment. 

Today is my third day coming and sitting in silence in a corner of this new home. Home? No way, not yet. I have been an observer of many things happen around me. Looking at one thing to another one, then analyze and conclude what exactly I am doing here.  

Nobody can be so sure about what happen to her in a minute later. Does it prove the proverb, "Man purposes God disposes". Sometimes, we just can't simply deny anything happen to us. We just take it then go through it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment