Allah Maha Baik

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Belitung, the rocky beach

Welcome to Belitung...

If you are a big hunter of the beauty of beaches, you are going to put this place in your list to visit. Although I have been here for three years for work, still can't describe this place in bunch of words better.

Well, I'd love to share from the places that I have ever visited before.
One of the most stunning spot is Tanjung Tinggi beach where you can find lots of huge rocks from the ancient time. I never asked anybody since when those stones are being there, but I am sure they have been the point of interest of this area.



If you come for taking pictures, you won't be disappointed. Here is the place. You may simply enjoy the breeze or the scenery from the seashore. Or you can do something a bit adventurous by climbing the huge and high rocks and have fun up there.


Why is it highly recommended? Because all I know, the beach here is purely natural. I don't know but I always spare my time coming here whenever I have time. Hm, the seafood sold around here are also good to try. Can't wait to come here anymore :)





No comments:

Post a Comment