Allah Maha Baik

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Show Me Your Sympathy

Recently I ve found that people are hard to sympathize to others. Showing sympathy is rather similar with show others that you care, you do care about them or their sorrow. Sympathy is given to those who get unlucky events, such as sickness, accident, pain, of lost. It's really needed actually in order to tell those that they are not alone in this wild world.

Well, a couple months ago I asked you, my dear, to design words and also cards for showing your sympathy to those who need it. Today, I'd like to show which ones belong to the greater one, since each of you made such lovely ones. I won't name them, I just show you the pictures that I took after I read and scored them. Here they are:



Here is the one which gets the highest score... 


Well, hopefully after this you can easily show your sympathy to other people in many chances. God blesses us ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment