Allah Maha Baik

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Going insane

Being seated in a room for about 8 to 9 hours is terribly insane.. can't hold it no more. Once it hurts your back, then it's gonna last for days. Yeah, the journey began this morning, when I had to follow such an activity, quite different with my routine. All I gotta do is listening carefully, asking whenever needed, turning on my computer and working out with it all day. I made myself walk to mosque or wandered a little bit from this to that, just to make sure that tonight I'll sleep tight without that silly brickitty backache.

Last night was such a nightmare. I couldn't sleep in peace like I planned. My body liked being tortured. And this morning, it continues to make progress...*sigh. I have complained myself since an hour ago. Like I can't sit here anymore. You know it's going to be a long tiring day, still have another day. Then how?

No comments:

Post a Comment