Allah Maha Baik

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Spinning Around

Somehow, sometimes, I miss what isn't around me. Like recently, after my long terrible days of puking, I have been missed to stay at my own room at home.. having a comfortable long lasting chat with my parents or enjoying massage from them, always miss what I can't get from others. I don't know whether I can say it normal or not. Every single night close to lebaran, make this feeling unbreakable. You know? When u hear takbir somewhere far away from home will be so much irritating. It will be the first time, simply remember, losing something for gaining other one, that hurts.

When i was staying in one of terrible beds at hospital, I realize one thing. U can easily get love from people, especially if u just meet them. U do need people who do love you to wake up soon, to live better. People who won't feel u are a burden, a person who makes a lot mess. That's the moment I miss my parents more than ever.

Once, I thought I would never be in this position, but indeed choice comes wiyh a risk all the time. I wish it won't be worthless.
*my head keeps spinning around, need dad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment