Allah Maha Baik

Monday, February 17, 2014

Gifted

Thanks God, I have met chances to meet many wonderful people from different areas. Indeed, now they are my kids, gifted ones. I rarely met gifted children in many areas, but here it's like the place is full of those. Not only those who are great in academic, but also they are amazing in (what Gardner said multiple intelligence).

A sad week

To climb the hill, you need preparation. To become a great person, you need to learn and struggle. If it's not enough, then do more.
I was facing a sad week with a sad story of a little girl. The one who wants to fly to her sky, be herself that she has already felt sure about it. That was a dusty sillly word that let her into a huge trouble in her age. She got to face a hazardous situation without realizing the future risk. But, I am sure she has learnd. To see her smile today is a gift. A smile of another door has been opened anymore, I love being a witness and being involved to open an opportunity of her success.

..."Ability can get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there."
I ve just taken the quotation from the coach Wooden. More than ability, people need character to survive then succed. I always remind my kids who sometime (maybe because they're young or something deal with puberty) forget to learn about another most important point in life, behavior. Although you have been blessed with some skills that others don't, it doesn't mean you can waste your time being an arrogant person. A person who never cares about others, or ignore any rules of life for the sake of his fun time.

Gifted
\
I swear they are gifted. Yeah, to be honest, it's still hard to find (in spite of my efforts to keep looking for) those who are good and talented in English. At last not least I find other skills. Diamond instead of gold, similar quality and price. i have found some who has a wonderful talent in singing. Some who are excellent in acting. Or some who are great in many field in one package. See, they are brilliant. Maybe I should open another Art School here.

No comments:

Post a Comment