Allah Maha Baik

Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Letter to God

Dear God,

I am absolutely feeling blue. You said there would be many ways to achieve what you want, as long as you keep fighting, never give up. I do, I did, and I have done it. I always underline it in my mind, that I have to struggle for something that I want, especially things that will be beneficial for others, not only me.

I have knocked many different doors, hoping that they will let me in, getting closer to my huge dream. But, I fall. Yeah, they did let me enter the room, but after I set up my expectation, I got dump. I know trying once won't be enough. So, I try many, a lot. See, those doors kicked me to a very minus start, again and again.

I am sure it sounds more like complaining, but somehow in certain conditions, I just want to surrender. All those wise words I have built in my minds can't barely help. Now, it's like no more energy or braveness to start.

Hmm,

Me


No comments:

Post a Comment