Allah Maha Baik

Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014: Being A Woman

Sort of busy since I ve got a tiny cute creature around me. He just needs me a lot, almost all the time so I can't simply do what I like to do or eat what I like to eat. I have to take care my self to keep him healthy and well treated.

It's been crazy since everything just changes, turns around and shakes shakes. I lost my weight of course, lost my sleeping time a lot...*sigh I do love sleeping and it makes me dizzy several days because I have managed my sleeping pretty well before. Some changes happen to myself, my body, my mood, and my moment. I have to spend almost all the time beside him, he needs me much, I love him.

Complaining? For sure. Who can get through a new incredible terrifying moment in a sudden without complaining? Or Am I too overwhelmed with joy and troublesome in the same time? So shocked, surprised, not ready, unprepared...haha that's ridiculous for I have read a lot. See theories don't always reflect the truth.

Well, I have started my story with my new role as a woman. An ustadz said everyone can be a kid, but only some women can be a mother. Should I complain for this bless? Hehe I am the one who fonds of this bad thing. Agh to be grateful isn't easy. Yeah I am happy, somebody who has stayed inside of me for 9 months. A cute baby who has grown up inside me, become part of my screwed life.

Before this new duty, I have been a wife. See, a woman has a lot of things to do in the same time, with the same portion. That's tough. What makes it become more complicated is you are also a career woman. Hmm, it's difficult, indeed.

2014 is a new start...

No comments:

Post a Comment